WELCOME TO THE 2018 DENVER WINTER INVITATIONAL
February 17-19, 2018 President’s Day Weekend
ALL Competitive Levels Welcome – Champions League & Centennial League
U11(2007) – U19 (1999) Boys & Girls
Application Deadline January 11, 2018 or until divisions are full
Denver Winter Invitational Information
The Denver Winter Invitational is a great Early-Spring soccer tournament to prepare your team for the upcoming league season. The tournament is open to all U11-U19 Boys & Girls competitive level teams (both Champions League and Centennial League). U11-U12 will play 9v9 and U13-U19 will play 11v11. The tournament will be held over President’s Day Weekend (February 17-19, 2018) primarily at Rooney Road Soccer Complex and Long Lake Ranch Sports Complex. All games will be played on All Weather Artificial Turf Fields.
- Each team will get a three (3) game minimum with a 4th game if your team qualifies for a Championship game.
- Application deadline is January 11, 2018 or until a division is FULL. In 2017 we had to turn away over 40 teams due to full divisions.
- U11-U14 play 2 x 30 minute halves / U15-U19 play 2 x 40 minute halves
- Refund Policy in case of weather cancellations
- Awards for 1st and 2nd place in each division
Age Group Fees:
Full payment either via credit card or check must be received prior to any team being accepted.
Credit Card processing fee of 3% will be charged
No fee for Check
Checks can be mailed to:
Denver Winter Invitational
PO Box 265
Please include your full team name, including age group and gender, on the check
Team Check-In Information
The Denver Winter Invitational will be using an email check in system, saving teams the trouble of making an extra trip to check in. Please scan and email the following items for check in:
- Copy of official 2017/2018 CSA roster
- Guest player form (allowed up to 4 guest players)
- Signed medical release form for EVERY rostered player playing in the tournament and any guest players.
Our Tournament Staff will verify the roster and medical release forms, then email a stamped, official tournament roster back, which will need to be printed and present at all games. Player passes do not need to be scanned and emailed, but will be checked by the referees / tournament officials against the official tournament roster at the fields. Reminder – a player can only play for 1 team during the tournament.
Please email the above items to DWICheckin@gmail.com NO LATER THAN Tuesday February 13th. As soon as you have all of the above items, feel free to send them in.
Any teams wishing to do an in-person check in may do so on Thursday, February 15th – Location TBA
THERE WILL BE NO ON-FIELD CHECK-IN
What you will need to bring to all games:
- 2 non-laminated copies of your stamped TOURNAMENT roster
- Valid 2017/2018 laminated player cards for ALL players playing in tournament
- Guest player form
2018 Schedules will be available no later than February 1
Rules & Forms
Refund Policy Due to Weather Cancellations:
These are the amounts that will be refunded should the following scenarios occur. If a match has been started then it is considered played for refund purposes ONLY.
No Games Played:
Team will be refunded 85% of team’s tournament registration fee
1 Game Played:
Team will be refunded 60% of team’s tournament registration fee
Field Locations and Maps