WELCOME TO THE 2018 DENVER WINTER INVITATIONAL
February 17-19, 2018 President’s Day Weekend
ALL Competitive Levels Welcome – Champions League & Centennial League
U11(2007) – U19 (1999) Boys & Girls
Sponsors & Tournament Apparel - Coerver Colorado and Fine Designs Apparel
Denver Winter Invitational Information
The Denver Winter Invitational is a great Early-Spring soccer tournament to prepare your team for the upcoming league season. The tournament is open to all U11-U19 Boys & Girls competitive level teams (both Champions League and Centennial League). U11-U12 will play 9v9 and U13-U19 will play 11v11. The tournament will be held over President’s Day Weekend (February 17-19, 2018) primarily at Rooney Road Soccer Complex, Long Lake Ranch Sports Complex and Broomfield Commons. All games will be played on All Weather Artificial Turf Fields.
- Each team will get a three (3) game minimum with a 4th game if your team qualifies for a Championship game.
- Application deadline is January 11, 2018 or until a division is FULL.
- U11-U14 play 2 x 30 minute halves / U15-U19 play 2 x 40 minute halves
- Refund Policy in case of weather cancellations
- Awards for 1st and 2nd place in each division
Registration is CLOSED. 2019 Registration will open October 2018.
Age Group Fees:
Full payment either via credit card or check must be received prior to any team being accepted.
Credit Card processing fee of 3% will be charged
No fee for Check
Checks can be mailed to:
Denver Winter Invitational
PO Box 265
Please include your full team name, including age group and gender, on the check
Team Check-In Information
Online Check In ONLY – no in person check in will be allowed
The Denver Winter Invitational will be using an email check in system. Please scan and email the following items for check in to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of official 2017/2018 CSA or state issued roster
- Guest player form (allowed up to 4 guest players) – form can be found in “Rules and Forms” section of this website
- Signed medical release form for EVERY rostered player playing in the tournament and any guest players. – form can be found in “Rules and Forms” section of this website *You can use the medical release form that your team used for Fall 2017 season*
Our Tournament Staff will verify the roster and medical release forms, then email a stamped, official tournament roster back, which will need to be printed and present at all games. Player passes do not need to be scanned and emailed, but will be checked by the referees / tournament officials against the official tournament roster at the fields. Reminder – a player can only play for 1 team during the tournament.
Please email the above items to to email@example.com NO LATER THAN Friday February 9th. As soon as you have all of the above items, feel free to send them in.
THERE WILL BE NO IN PERSON or ON-FIELD CHECK-IN
What you will need to bring to all games:
- 2 non-laminated copies of your stamped TOURNAMENT roster
- Valid 2017/2018 laminated player cards for ALL players playing in tournament
- Tournament approved Guest player form
Please check your division schedule to view ALL games your team is scheduled to play. If your team is in a division of 6 (2 brackets of 3 teams), your 3rd game will show up as a semifinal or consolation game. This can only be seen by viewing the division schedule.
All requests and coaching conflicts (multiple teams with same coach) have been considered and we tried our best to accommodate this in the scheduling. This year we had over 20 coaches who coach more than 1 team so trying to coordinate all those scheduling requests was very tricky especially in the semifinals/consolations/finals games. Schedules are FINAL unless a scheduling error has occurred.
Rules & Forms
Refund Policy Due to Weather Cancellations:
These are the amounts that will be refunded should the following scenarios occur. If a match has been started then it is considered played for refund purposes ONLY.
No Games Played:
Team will be refunded 85% of team’s tournament registration fee
1 Game Played:
Team will be refunded 60% of team’s tournament registration fee
2 or more Games Played:
Team will not receive any refund
Field Locations and Maps
Field Location Directions: