Real Colorado EDGE Summer 4v4
Denver Winter Invitational 2018
Official Website: www.dwinvitational.com
The 2018 Denver Winter Invitational will be held President’s Day weekend February 17-19, 2018. The tournament is played outdoors on synthetic turf fields in Arvada and Golden.
ALL Competitive Levels (Champions League and Centennial League) – 11U-19U Boys & Girls
Welcome to the 2017 25th Annual Stenger Invitational Tournament!
Please join us as we celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Stenger Invitational Tournament. The 25th Annual Stenger Invitational Tournament, hosted by the EDGE Soccer Club, will be held Memorial Day Weekend (May 27th- 29th) at the Beautiful 64 acre Stenger Soccer Complex in the heart of Arvada Colorado and at Long Lake Ranch on 64th Avenue just east of highway 93.
The tournament is open to Boys and Girls Teams:
- Recreational and Intermediate Teams: U7 – U14
- U7 teams play 5v5 (4v4+ goalkeeper) Max roster size is 10
- U8 teams play 5v5 (4v4+ goalkeeper) Max roster size is 10
- U9 & U10 teams play 7v7 Max roster size is 14
- U11 & U12 teams play 9v9 Max roster size is 16
- U13 & U14 Teams play 11v11- Max roster size is 18
- Competitive Teams Premier, and ALL Centennial league levels: U11 – U19
- U11 – U12 teams play 9v9 Max roster size is 16
- U13 – U19 Teams play 11v11- Max roster size is 18
Click here for more information about the tournament
(including registration, access forms, and tournament information)
Edge Team Registration
Real Colorado Edge Teams can be registered by the Coach or Manager through their Team Options menus.